Empire of Darkness Index du Forum

Empire of Darkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

MacKeeper 1.0 | Mac OSX

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire of Darkness Index du Forum -> Bordure extérieure de l'Empire -> Bureau commercial de la bordure extérieure
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ferguchanc

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: MacKeeper 1.0 | Mac OSX Répondre en citant

MacKeeper 1.0 | Mac OSX > bit.ly/1TuvE41

Removing....a....Mac....app....should....never....be....more....involved....than....dragging....it....into....the....Trash....and....emptying....the....Trash,....and....perhaps....entering....an....administrative....password....if....it's....a....legit....app....you've....downloaded....from....the....Mac....App....StoreI..dont..think..any..of..these..tracking..mechanisms..and..evil..orinsidious:...That....is....at....very....least....creepy....and....at....worst....DUBIOUSThink..its..time..to..start..educating..myself..and..get..a..LOT..more..computer..literate^..."MacKeeper...to...Exhibit...at...2015...International...CES"It...does...nothing...for...the...end...user...and...is...focussed...completely...on...making...money...for...the...proprietors...onlyJust..install..it,..use..it..a..few..times..and..write..down..what..happenedScroll...down...until...the...Reset...browser...settings...section...is...visible,...as...shown...in...the...example...belowJones....&....Bartlett....PublishersRetrieved..29..May..2013Ive....seen....far,....far....too....many....instances....where....individuals....issues....with....apps....were....due....to....caches....being....deletedShane...ElliottHaha,...well...I...cant...say...I...agree...with...your...assessment...completely...unless...youre...talking...about...the...very...very...early...days...and...maybe...some...time...under...Mac...OS...9,...but...I...understand...what...youre...sayingThe..people..behind..this..app..are..clearly..using..deceptive..practices,..the..product..itself..is..shite..(I've..also..had..to..clean..up..more..than..my..share..of..computers..that..were.."infected"..by..it),..yet..we..are..told..it..isn't..really..nefarious..and..it's..advertised..on..this..very..site?..I..say..call..a..spade..a..spadeMacKeeper....is....such....an....aggressive....advertiser....that....it....makes....people....wonder....if....they....are....being....ripped-off....with....some....sort....of....malware....appnot....all....of....this....is....true,....but....Thomas....is....right....when....saying....that....there....is....an....ongoing....serious....problem....with....our....affiliate....programi....probably....explained....loosely,....osx....is....cleanIn..my..professional..opinion..as..an..Apple..Certified..Macintosh..Technician,..I..would..advise..against..purchasing/installing..MacKeeperObviously....I....am....not....going....to....give....anyone....my....email....password....and....I....cannot....understand....how....anyone....else....would....do....so.AlexIll....stick....with....cleanmymac....100%....best....cleaning....software....in....the....market....love....it....have....it....for....years....try....MacKeeper....it....never....cleaned....my....mac....totaly....sucks....and....it....makes....my....computer....slowhenrynine....one....one....or....do....thay....mean....nine....elevinBritt....SutherlandIve....used....mackeeper....on....two....different....iMacs....and....the....product....works....as....advertisedAccording...to...Fowler,...the...sleaziest...Zeobit...marketing...comes...from...third...parties...that...it...has...no...control...over.Some...of...the...wilder...accusations......that...Zeobit...is...a...hacker...outfit...that...makes...an...insidious...virus......are...way...offWhats....that....about?....Bob....says:....November....4,....2014....at....3:11....am....Sorry....for....a....delay....in....reply&....In....terms....of....robot....appearance....I....would....rather....make....references....to....the....WALL-e,....not....AutomatorI...found...an...apple...support...forum...with...clear...instructions...how...to...remove...all...the...pieces...of...this...crapwareI'd...posit...that...if...your...affiliate...marketing...strategy...is...attracting...lying...douchebags...and...scum,...then...you're...the...problem...as...much...as...they...areViruses,...backdoors,...keyloggers,...spyware...,adware,...rootkits,...and...trojans...are...just...a...few...examples...of...what...is...considered...malwareMy...issue...right...now...is...that...Im...recovering...from...having...had...injections...into...my...skull...(crunch!!)...and...Im...really...medicated&cant...think...at...all"Smart..Uninstaller"..removes..widgets,..applications,..preference..panes..and..plugins..and..their..associated..preferences,..web..caches..and..log..files..which..still..remain..on..the..Mac's..hard..drive..even..after..the..item..has..been..moved..to..the..trash.[citation..needed]Please...perform...all...the...steps...in...the...correct...orderUltimately,....after....wrangling....with....me....for....a....while,....she....ends....up....filling....out....the....form....and....requesting....a....refund....for....meTop....Class....ActionsDeals..of..the..DaySee..all..deals..joewayloI..tried..MacKeeper..and..it..never..workedI...started...researching...how...to...kill...these...processes,...and...was...introduced...the...the...Great...Online...MacKeeper...ControversyWhat's....more,...."uninstalling"....MacKeeper....doesn't....get....rid....of....all....of....it........you'll....find....various....traces....of....it....in....your....Mac's....system....library....folder,....and....they....take....a....bit....to....get....rid....of....(just....search....for....anything....with....zeobit....or....MacKeeper....in....the....name,....and....you'll....turn....up....files)CoM...has...16!!!!!!...Now...I...doubt...11...of...them...are...CoMs...own...scriptsmy..cursor..spins..sometimes..that..it..just..insufferableOur...comment...section...is...under...moderation...to...prevent...spam...and/or...links...to...malicious...contentrandom485....says:....November....2,....2014....at....4:33....pm....This....may....help....your....confusion:....Sourceforge....since....they....were....bought....by....Dice,....has....begun....attempting....to....bundle....crapware....with....software....projects....hosted....on....the....site f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire of Darkness Index du Forum -> Bordure extérieure de l'Empire -> Bureau commercial de la bordure extérieure Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange